NEF-NEF Homeware Fall-Winter Collection 2023-24
NEF-NEF Homeware, a purely Greek company with a leading role in linen and home products, wished to communicate its new Fall-Winter collection on TV, as it does every year.
- Promote the new collection and increase sales.
- Simultaneously produce a TVC and multiple video-assets for social media platforms.
- Stand out from its previous communication.
- Build on the brand’s key values, which are quality and value for money.
Employing a sweet and touching narrative and not simply beautiful lifestyle imagery, we created a film that showcased the new collection, while engaging the audience on an emotional level.
We created a hero; a NEF-NEF pillow, whose story unfolded in the 15-second film. A pillow-centric film, following the pillow’s whereabouts in the home and in the lives of the family who owns it. The film explored all the different stories that can be sprung out of a pillow’s presence in the home and invited the audience to make it part of their own home story as well.
With a fresh and modern director’s angle and a non-stylized flair, the film appeared on TV like a breath of fresh air!
Key Messages and Results
- Highlighting the new collection’s products.
- Showcasing that the products can cover any need and home style.
- Promoting NEF-NEF Homeware as the ultimate Greek design brand.
The power of story-telling! Creating a story about a humble pillow can beautifully communicate all the brand and product values and even create a strong emotional connection with the audience.